There're more out there

Somehow I can't stop thinking of her. When I see her, somehow I want to keep eye contact with her forever.

All the PUA websites out there suggest every man to approach even if you had a crush on that girl who he thinks is the only one. They tell every man that as you invest too much on that girl emotionally, you are gonna missed many girls that would probably be the best fit for you, or the girl that would be the mother of your kids in the future.

I would never forgot what DJ, who works in a Middle Eastern restaurant which I've been to many times. One day when I found the girl in my class who I had a crush on had a boyfriend, I was a bit frustrated by that. She's so gorgeous that you can't help but looking at her sapphire eyes. After school I expressed my frustration with DJ, who appeared to be a laid back guy all the time. He said to me that there're more out there.

Yeah, there're more out there. On one hand, it does make sense in that situation because she's already taken and I have to move on. One the other hand, it doesn't make sense because the way of thinking is very dangerous when it comes to males' respect to females.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tired guy here, I think I gotta go to bed. Thanks Bill Evans for his tremendous work on jazz piano. I've been stick to his music all night.

留言

熱門文章