Sketch (1)

My earlier intention to escalate with her evaporated while I saw her kissing another guy on the street near our school. At that moment I was upset and betrayed, pondering what I did wrong with her. I dropped a cup of coffee on the sidewalk with my mind blown. I found myself trembling so I decided to put down my oil painting I just made for the school library. All of the pedestrians sidestepped the coffee cup hitting the ground except one man, who appeared to be a homeless man, walking toward me. "Look at the perfect artwork made by the coffee splash." He muttered and pointed at the coffee stain on the tiles. "My first crush at school was kissing with another guy, I have no clue what's going on" I said to him with an icy tone. He then burst into peals of laughter. "my kid is trying hard to get his dick wet huh?" "Don't worry my little dork, always remember, there are more out there."

I couldn't get that. What do you mean by saying there are always more out there? It was the second time I heard this shit and I disagreed. "How could you show your honesty and intention with this belief?" I was out of control. "I ain't no playboy and I don't give a fuck to one night stand, I want a long term relationship." "I know I'm not perfect and inexperienced, but I try my best to get girls to know me as a person who is rich in emotions and feelings." "I got touching stories about my life before studying in this school and I am proud of myself for what I've accomplished. I am desperately looking for someone who I can relate to and is curious about me." "But I couldn't find any, I just couldn't, I don't know what's wrong with me." I shouted the lines that I'd never said in public, but I didn't feel embarrassed because I was being honest with my true feeling.

And then there's a bit of saltiness on my lips. Things in front of me started to blur as tear goes by. A fit of dizziness came over me, forcing me to lean on the wall. I sobbed, not even noticing how many curious gazes I drew from the sidewalk. A few minutes pasted. Suddenly, a beautiful voice came to me and I realized it was from a female, probably a teenager. "Care to share your stories with me?" "I heard you when I was eating my ice cream." She pointed where the ice cream place was with her thin index finger. I noticed she worn no rings at all. I looked at her face, speechless, but I nodded. Without knowing anything about her, the only thing I knew was that her smile and blue eyes had made my day.

留言

熱門文章